Profile: Tech Intern
Eligibility – Fresher
Location - Gurugram
Intern with strong analytical skills and an ability to collect, organize, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Data Related Operations -
• Writing Logics for Data Preparation, wrangling & Migration (Python, SQL, Adv. Excel)
• Data Warehousing and Management (SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL, Kafka, etc)
• Working with large data sets which require analysis to help drive various conclusions.
Data Analytics -
• Research and development of statistical learning models for data analysis.
• Data Analysis and Visualization (BI and Mining Tools, Python, Adv. Excel)
AI Related Operations -
• Modelling, testing and validating Pattern Recognition and Predictive Algorithms for IoT Implementations.
Generic requirements -
• Analysis of requirements to be able to determine and recommend appropriate solutions for business problems.
• Working closely with a team of business and data analysts to drive results
• Working closely with business unit personnel to present findings or translate data to understandable solutions for clients
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
• Ability to conduct business analysis and requirements gathering with key stakeholder roles.
• Demonstrates critical thinking by reviewing numbers and calculations, data trends, and driving to conclusions across data sets.
• Collaboration with Product Management and engineering teams to understand project needs and devise possible solutions.
• The candidate should have worked on personal projects from specific Analytics Institutes and should have valid credentials from such learning entities.
At Orahi, we know that great people make a great and conducive working environment. We offer flexibility and work-life balance. We offer the chance to work with state-of-the-art technologies in the development of premium brand cars. We encourage you to boost your career by giving you multi-national experience. We drive participation in the benefits program including premium health insurance, along with beverages, snacks, fresh fruits and lunch facilities. We reward hard work by giving out yearly bonuses and employee awards. We provide accommodation facilities for the first 15 days post the candidate joins Orahi.